This darling family home is situated in a desirable mature Lincoln neighborhood. Conveniently located within walking distance to Carlin Coppin Elementary School. Close to McBean Park, Downtown Lincoln & easy access to Hwy 65.With many recent updates just being completed, it is move in ready & just waiting for a new family. New interior & exterior paint. New laminate wood flooring in living room, dining area, kitchen & hallway.New baseboards throughout. New carpet in bedrooms. All new ceiling fans & light fixtures.New window coverings throughout. Kitchen features corian counters, beautiful oak cabinets with silver knobs, new stainless steel sink, all new GE stainless steel appliances which includes 5-burner gas stove, built in microwave & dishwasher plus all new LED recessed lights. Master bath features new double sinks & new countertop. Outside features extensive side patio, new fencing, alley access with double gate for possible RV access. Covered front porch. Must see today!!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,427 sq. ft
220 Volts,All Electric,All Public,Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over, Great Room Concept,Living Room
- Dining Bar,Dining/Living Combo
- 220 Volt Hook-Up,In Garage,Inside Area
- Counter Other
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker Plumbed,Microwave B/I,Oven Gas B/I,Range Gas B/I
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Grab Bars.
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dual Pane Full,Whole House Fan
- Additional Interior Features
- Great Room Concept,Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Alley Access,Attached,Facing Front.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Level,Shape Regular,Trees Few
- Fenced Back
- Landscape Front
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Siding Lap. Back,Fenced Back,Front,Sprinkler Auto F&R,Wood Fence.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sheryl Cardoza, American Home Realty
Agent License: 01273953