This charming home is situated in a mature Lincoln neighborhood. Conveniently located within walking distance to Carlin Coppin Elementary School & close to Downtown Lincoln, McBean Park & easy Hwy 65 access. This great home has been recently remodeled and features brand new windows, gorgeous laminate wood flooring throughout, new interior paint set off by wide white baseboards & more. Darling kitchen has new quartz counters, painted cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, corner lazy susan cabinet, kitchen nook area & slider to back deck. Hall bath has a unique stunning tile floor, shower over tub new vanity & new toilet. Nice sized bedrooms with new raised panel closet doors. Outside features new front flower beds, mature trees, new exterior paint, spacious back yard, covered back deck, detached two car garage and alley access. This lovely home is just waiting for a new family! Don't miss out. Make it a must see today!
Single Family, Bungalow, Contemporary, 1 Story
Meter on Site,Public
In & Connected,Public Sewer
1,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Area
- Quartz Counter
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Plumbed For Ice Maker
- Tile, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Other. Wall Furnace.
- Dual Pane Full
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Alley Access,RV Possible,Garage Facing Rear.
- Covered Deck
- Back Yard,Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Covered Deck. Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sheryl Cardoza, American Home Realty
Agent License: 01273953